We’re less than two weeks away from the 17th May, and still on track for re-opening, barring any last minute changes to Government or England Squash guidance.
There will however still be some restrictions that still apply within the Club:
- There will be no Saturday morning Junior Squash until 21st June
- Doubles will not be permitted until 21st June
- Court cleaning breaks will still be in place until we return to our traditional booking times, so please vacate the court at the end of your allotted time
- Hand sanitisation stations will still be in place, and track & trace will still be required, regardless of what stage of the vaccination programme you are at
- Face masks must still be worn when moving around the Club
With the re-opening of the Club approaching, we are running a free Return to Squash practice programme for members, either individually or in pairs. These gentle sessions will ease you back onto court, with some basic routines to help get your eye in, and will run on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursday for an initial 3 week period from Monday 17th May.